Expert business advisors
How we work
01. Initial meeting
- We strive to understand before we're understood.
- Tell us about yourself, your practice and how you like to do business.
- If it makes sense, we'll execute a BAA to protect your confidentiality and that of your patients.
02. Team formation
- Working with the vendor or vendors that apply to your requirements, we'll come back to you with a detailed action plan for our solutions.
- In the case of the Revenue Recovery, we'll present you with an fact-based figure for the amount of revenue we expect to recover.
- We go to work on your behalf, but you're always involved and informed.
- You'll have detailed project plans with dates, tasks and personnel assigned to deliver results.
- Weekly or monthly project meetings will allow you to keep a close eye on our progress.
- Once we've met your goals, you'll either have a significant cash infusion into your practice or the systems in place to generate the revenue you need to maintain and grow your practice.
- We believe in long-term relationships. Expect us to always be in touch and always be available to help you going forward.